Friday, January 16, 2009

goodbye sub-zero siberian temperatures

Hello above zero! We are so excited for you to come! The VW passat will no longer have to be jumped! As I visited with my friend Scott (who lives in North Atlanta, GA) today, he asked me why I live in this part of the country... my first reason was "God"... He called us here... the second would be family... we love our family and the majority of them live up in this area... the third reason is this... though its cold, you can dress as warm as you need to for it. Sure, it gets hot here periodically during the summer, but nothin' like my friend in Georgia. I told him in comparison to how cold the winters are up here, the south brings forth a hellish-like summer that you can't dress down for in any way... the most you can dress down would be gettin' naked, but you can get arrested for that...

So for now, we greet you temperatures in the 20's with joy... and love... and thank our Creator that His provision is perfect in giving us a warm apartment, a humidifier to make it less dry, and one car that could start in the north pole if need be!

If you read this, pray for energy for my preggo wife who is working all weekend, packing boxes for her clients that are moving. Love y'all... UBUNTU

2 comments:

  1. Hey Rach! Cool blog! I have one, TOO!! Check it out...ummm, but its private so I'll need your email address to give you an invite. Its great that I can keep tabs on you and your babe via this blog. YEAH! :)

    ReplyDelete